Symantec System Recovery Linux Edition
The gold standard in disaster recovery
Symantec System Recovery 2013 delivers superior backup and disaster recovery for Linux servers that enable businesses to recover from downtime or disasters in minutes. With patented Restore Anyware™ technology, IT administrators can rapidly restore exactly what they need, when and where they need it–including entire physical and virtual machines to bare metal or dissimilar hardware as well as files, folders, and granular application objects. Unlike other technologies, Symantec System Recovery also provides cross-platform Physical-to-Virtual (P2V), Virtual-to-Virtual (V2V), and Virtual to-Physical (V2P) recoveries, making it the perfect complement to physical and virtual environments.
System Recovery 2011 Product Tour
Symantec System Recovery 2013 Product Tour
Perform recoveries more efficiently, more reliably, and faster than ever before.
- Restore volumes, partitions or complete Linux servers in minutes - even to bare metal or dissimilar hardware.
- Capture hot or cold recovery points of all the partitions and volumes on a Linux system containing the operating system (OS), applications, system settings, configurations, files, and data with image-based technology.
- Mount recovery points to restore granular items such as files, folders or documents.
- Built-in AES software encryption of Linux backups ensures the security of critical business data.
- Offsite Backup Copy to FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities
- Schedule server backups to run automatically, including event triggered backups, without disrupting user productivity
- Backs up to almost any disk storage device regardless of provider
- Centralized management and enterprise scalability
- Linux backup software helps dramatically minimize downtime and avoid revenue and employee productivity losses.
- Meet strict recovery time objectives with fast, automated system recovery that takes just four simple steps.
- Quickly recover what you need, when you need it, including individual files, folders or complete Linux systems.
- Easily perform hardware refreshes and migrations.
- Eliminate the need to have duplicate hardware on standby for recovery purposes and save on hardware costs
- Simplify IT administration by centrally managing backup server and recovery tasks for multiple servers across your entire organization with Symantec System Recovery Management Solution or Symantec System Recovery Monitor Solution (included at no charge)
- Reduce storage costs, backup windows, and network traffic with integrated data reduction technologies.