The Symantec System Recovery Management Solution is a highly scalable, centralized management solution designed to centrally manage up to 10,000 Symantec System Recovery clients from a single management server:
- Centrally deploy, configure and manage Symantec System Recovery across your organization.
- Create, edit, and distribute backup jobs, policies, installation packages, upgrade packages, and client settings for local and remote systems.
- Monitor the recovery point status of Windows and Linux servers and Windows desktops/ laptops across your organization.
- Remotely recover one drive, multiple drives, or an entire computer.
- Troubleshoot and resolve backup policies remotely.
- Simplify the tracking of your environment with powerful preset reports.
Tip: For customers managing smaller Symantec System Recovery environments e.g. less than 100 protected clients, consider using Symantec System Recovery Monitor or the user friendly client console, rather than Symantec System Recovery Management Solution, for remote administration purposes. For more information, see http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO102013