Symantec Certificate Lifecycle Platform
Secure Authentication for Governments and Large Institutions
Symantec Certificate Lifecycle Platform (CLP) enables governments to deploy Internet-age authentication to facilitate the growth of e-government, implement effective national ID programs, and administer secure e-passport programs. CLP provides robust protection against fraudulent reproduction and misuse of government IDs to create a more productive, fiscally responsible, and secure society.
National PKI: The Foundation of Trust in Government Programs
Execute trusted transactions and establish trusted identities.
- Complete in-premise PKI environment to configure and manage digital certificates in a secure and non-repudiable manner.
- Real-time issuance of certificates to employees, customers, business partners, web services applications and network devices.
- Architected to support the issuance and management of over 100 million certificates per year, and support the highest volume and peak load requirements in the industry.
- Proven, best-of-breed diagnostic procedures, security practices, operational policies, and infrastructure that have been tested and proven over time and designed with scalability in mind.
- Delivers end -to-end control for governments and other large institutions that cannot outsource any aspect of their PKI operations.
Symantec VIP added some new functionality in past few months.
VIP Third-Party Integrations
Symantec VIP provides almost 30 enterprise third party application plug-ins integrating seamlessly with industry standard VPNs, enterprise access manager and single sign on products, remote desktop access products, and end-point authentication modules over...
Posted: 10/05/2013 7:38:59 PM