Symantec Code Signing Certificates for Adobe AIR
The #1 Code Signing Provider to Developers and Publishers Worldwide
Adobe requires developers and software publishers building desktop applications for Adobe AIR to digitally sign their code. Symantec Code Signing Certificates for Adobe AIR build trust in your reputation by authenticating your identity and validating code integrity.
Code Signing for Adobe AIR
- Digitally sign .air or .airi files
- Support Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)-1 and SHA 2 options
- Required for all AIR-based applications
- Show customers that your code or content is safe to download and reduce security warnings.
- Protect your brand and your reputation with a trusted digital signature.
- Reduce the cost of maintaining code with a free timestamp.
You know just what a boon SSL can be to your business when it comes to keeping your transactions safe, ensuring that your sensitive information – such as credit card numbers, social security numbers and login credentials – is transmitted securely. Not only is it required by the Payment Card Industry, but it’s good business practice to...
Posted: 17/06/2013 4:34:41 PM