Symantec Code Signing Certificates for Adobe AIR
The #1 Code Signing Provider to Developers and Publishers Worldwide
Adobe requires developers and software publishers building desktop applications for Adobe AIR to digitally sign their code. Symantec Code Signing Certificates for Adobe AIR build trust in your reputation by authenticating your identity and validating code integrity.
Code Signing for Adobe AIR
- Digitally sign .air or .airi files
- Support Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)-1 and SHA 2 options
- Required for all AIR-based applications
- Show customers that your code or content is safe to download and reduce security warnings.
- Protect your brand and your reputation with a trusted digital signature.
- Reduce the cost of maintaining code with a free timestamp.
The public sector has a somewhat mixed record when it comes to staving off security breaches within its walls. In the UK, for example, the hugely embarrassing data losses at HMRC (Inland Revenue/Taxation services) – when the personal details of 25 million people were heavily compromised, due to what were described as " serious institutional...
Posted: 20/05/2013 11:21:41 AM