Altiris Client Management Suite
Altiris Client Management Suite 7.1 from Symantec manages, secures and troubleshoots systems with greater efficiency on more platforms, including Windows, Mac, Linux and virtual desktop environments. The suite automates time-consuming and redundant tasks to minimize efforts and costs associated with deploying, patching, supporting client systems and software.
Client Management Suite from Symantec
Report: 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Client Management Tools Report
- Heterogeneous PC lifecycle management across Windows, Mac, Linux and virtual desktops.
- Accurate identification and inventory of authorized and unauthorized devices helps forecast current and future hardware and software needs.
- Zero-touch imaging and migration to automate new system rollouts and technology refresh cycles.
- Comprehensive software management simplifies ongoing software maintenance by combining software packaging, software delivery, application virtualization, patch management and application usage.
- Integrated troubleshooting tools, such as remote control and out-of-band management, reduce the time and cost associated with help desk activities.
- Implement a single management framework for distributed, heterogeneous client environments
- Manage change with confidence by driving predictable and repeatable day-to-day operations
- Make smarter, faster decisions based on real-time, data-driven conclusions
- Drive innovation by automating common IT processes and adopting new technologies without adding new tools, people or methodologies