Symantec extends data loss prevention to the cloud and across all of your high-risk data loss channels, so you can discover, monitor, and protect your information more completely and effectively.
- Discover where data is stored across your cloud, mobile, and on-premises environments
- Monitor how data is being used, whether your employees are on or off the network
- Protect data from being leaked or stolen—no matter where it’s stored or how it’s used
As information moves out of your hands and into the cloud, it raises concerns about security, privacy and compliance. Symantec DLP addresses these issues so you can take advantage of the cloud with control and visibility.
Visibility and control for cloud email and storage.
- DLP Cloud Prevent for Microsoft Office 365 seamlessly integrates with Microsoft’s hosted email service, Exchange Online, to give you deep visibility and control of sensitive messages sent by business users.
- DLP Cloud Storage is a new cloud discovery product that gives you deep visibility into the sensitive files that business users are storing and sharing on Box.
- The Cloud File Sync and Share feature monitors and prevents users from syncing sensitive files from their desktop to cloud storage sites including Box, DropBox, Google Drive, Hightail, iCloud and Microsoft OneDrive.
Easy to deploy in the cloud and on-premises.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) support enables fast out-of-the-box deployment of DLP content detection servers in the AWS Cloud. Once deployed, you can easily discover, monitor and protect sensitive data stored in AWS-hosted instances of Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint.
- Single-Server support enables fast out-of-the-box deployment of the DLP management server, content detection servers, and Oracle database on a single physical server for branch offices or small organizations, and lowers hardware and maintenance costs.