Symantec Next Generation Network Protection
Symantec Next Generation Network Protection (NGNP) is a network-based policy control and enforcement solution that will allow communication service providers to dynamically apply user preferences in a consistent fashion to a variety of services and bearers. NGNP has been designed to increase provider profitability by increasing subscriber satisfaction, reducing customer churn and reducing costs associated with network misuse, malware proliferation and spam.
- Mobile malware protection at the core of carrier network.
- Policy based controls over mobile content delivered to end-user devices.
- In-depth traffic analysis over all bearers and services.
- Long-term archiving of all mobile messaging and web data.
- Deploy on industry standard hardware with minimal disruption.
- Opens new avenues for revenue generation through premium services, parental and corporate controls and tailored clean-pipe offerings
- Defends core network assets from service impacting security incidents and mobile malware
- Blocks unwanted traffic before it consumes core network bandwidth and affects consumer safety
- Stop revenue losses incurred by SMS spam, malware, DDoS or infected devices and the resulting customer turn-over
- Enables regulatory compliance by archiving all messaging and web access content from the mobile devices