The Symantec Enterprise Volume Purchase Agreement Program offers purchasing predictability through pre-agreed discounting fixed for the period of the customer’s agreement with Symantec, for large enterprise organizations seeking consistent and reliable pricing. The customer’s initial investment will establish the discount, to be received over a 2 or 3 year period.
The Symantec Enterprise VPA Program provides large enterprise customers with access to a wide range of Symantec market-leading products including solutions in the areas of Security, Storage, Business Continuity, Infrastructure Operations and Information Compliance.
Key Program Features
- Access to all Symantec Software and Support options*
- Fixed purchasing discounts across all program offerings for the life of the agreement
-Centralized purchasing model as the standard
-Can accommodate de-centralized purchasing
- The Symantec Agreement Number (SAN) grants access to the fixed discount
- Can accommodate single and multiple purchasing entities
- Simplified ordering through your usual Symantec route to purchase
* Access provided to products available within VPA price list
Enhance Customer Licenses with Enterprise Support Services
Enterprise Support Services delivers post-sales technical support for enterprise products to Symantec customer’s worldwide in 21 global support centers. The portfolio of Enterprise Support Services, Basic Maintenance
and Essential Support
is designed to maximize customer value from Symantec solutions.