The Symantec Express Program is for small to mid-sized companies that need an easy way to purchase license quantities — without the complexity of contracts.
The Express Program simplifies buying license quantities for use within the country of purchase. Buyers are freed from formal contracts and commitments, and are eligible to receive discounts for purchases that grow with the size of each order. Managing your discount eligibility can help you manage your bottom line.
- Available for all software products
- No ongoing financial commitment
- Incentives for total volume of each order
- No signed contract required
- Low minimum requirements
Express Program Bands
Each band represents a discount range* applied to the total amount of each purchase.
* Levels are calculated by product, SKU quantity, total purchase amount, region and currency rates. Discounts are provided to the entity placing the order with Symantec. For channel orders, Symantec provides the appropriate band level pricing to the channel partner, and the customer then arranges pricing the order with its reseller.
Express Program Features
|Minimum purchase requirements
||1 server or desktop license per transaction
|License deployment rights
||Country of purchase
|De-centralized purchasing (subsidiaries/affiliates)
|Available support and maintenance services
|Consolidation of support and maintenance services
|Symantec Agreement Number (SAN)