Bank Hapoalim (Switzerland) Ltd.
Asia Pacific, Japan | Financial Services | Enterprise
Bank Hapoalim B.M., the largest bank in Israel, opened its Singapore branch in 2007. The branch’s IT team needed to establish data protection and endpoint security policies which also affect the services provided to the bank’s Hong Kong branch. The IT team turned to Symantec solutions. Results include 99 percent successful backups, 100 percent successful restores, and no significant disruption to business operations from viruses or malware.
- Industry: Financial services
- Founded: 1921
- Headquarters: Tel Aviv, Israel
- Number of employees: 13,580 worldwide
- Specializes in: Private banking for high net worth individuals through subsidiary Bank Hapoalim (Switzerland) Ltd
- Server platform: Windows Server 2003 R2, 2008 and 2008 R2
- Applications: Microsoft Exchange Server, customer relationship management (CRM), anti-money laundering and other financial services software
- Databases: Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle