Symantec Risk Automation Suite
SRAS automates and orchestrates enterprise IT security and risk management. SRAS simplifies and integrates network discovery, baseline configuration management and vulnerability management enabling reporting for enterprise risks and regulatory compliance. It offers flexible agent-based or agent-less data gathering options across multiple hardware and software platforms. SCAP validated, enterprise proven.
Addressing the Consensus Audit Guidelines (CAG) with the Symantec Risk Automation Suite (RAS)
The Consensus Audit Guidelines are aimed at addressing the most effective countermeasures in cyber- security. A consensus among multiple industry experts, the CAG was developed with the intent to help defend our nation’s intelligence and information infrastructures. It reflects 20 key control areas – a list that resulted from the collaborative work of federal CIOs, CISOs, DoD Blue Team members, FBI cybercrime teams, and forensic experts. The CAG is viewed as
an effective guide for blocking well-known, high-priority attacks across government infrastructures.
Read the white paper
- Decision Support Portal— with centralized management and reporting across integrated security tools within a SOA architecture
- Asset Discovery— rapidly discovers and inventories all networks and assets, even when they are not part of a known domain.
- Vulnerability Management — SCAP based vulnerability detection and reporting for operating systems, infrastructure, network applications and databases.
- Configuration Auditing & Policy Management — maintains an accurate inventory of system configurations, including installed software, user accounts and system changes based upon SCAP compliant assessments.
- Low cost of ownership
- Improved security posture
- Ease of use
- Real time visibility into your network
- Identification of managed and unmanaged/rogue networks and devices
- Network leak detection
- Situational awareness
- Improved accuracy
- Improved risk management
- Compliance with new FISMA continuous monitoring requirements
- FISMA, NIST 800-53r3, and Cyberscope assessment & reporting