Symantec Security Information Manager
Symantec Security Information Manager is a comprehensive SIEM solution, offering enterprise wide log collection, management and retention, enabling organizations to centralize and analyze large amounts of diverse log data. Our industry-leading correlation engine brings together organizational data, security event information and threat intelligence, allowing organizations to prioritize security incident response activities based on business risk. This proactive approach allows you to more effectively defend your enterprise from threats and demonstrate compliance with industry regulations.
Molina Healthcare Minimizes Risk, and Achieves Compliance with Symantec Solutions (2:08)
Learn how Molina Healthcare uses SSIM to minimize to risk, maintain compliance, and to understand vulnerabilities in their environment.
NASDAQ OMX: Security (3:05)
- Supports virtual environment deployments
- Soft appliance deployments
- Custom log management/universal collectors
- Over 150 out-of-box compliance reporting templates
- Multi-conditional correlation rules
- Leveraging its highly scalable architecture to aggregate and normalize large quantities of diverse event data, Symantec Security Information Manager gives security leaders a composite view of potential threats and security exposures.
- Symantec Security Information Manager brings together event, threat and organizational data, allowing organizations to prioritize and remediate incidents based on business risk. Symantec Security Information Manager collects and analyzes events in real time using rules-based correlation.
- Offering over 200 predefined source collectors, Symantec Security Information Manager’s log collection capability gathers event logs from a wide range of sources throughout your infrastructure. If required, custom collectors may also be created to collect information from unique business applications and data sources.
- Symantec Security Information Manager provides a real-time correlation engine with more than 80 predefined rules, covering a wide range of security signatures, to detect and identify malicious activities.
- Symantec Security Information Manager helps security leaders demonstrate compliance by offering more than 400 out-of-the-box dashboards, reports and queries. Because all content is available in easy to use templates, customization is significantly simplified.