Most Symantec products purchased from the Symantec Business Store are eligible for return within 30 days of the purchase date. Shipping, handling and any applicable tax paid will be refunded on eligible returns. Symantec Store Customer Service is provided by Symantec. All refunds, as applicable, will be provided by Rainmaker, Inc. Rainmaker is the authorized e-commerce merchant for the Symantec Business Store. For refunds of Norton products, please click here
Refund Request Guidelines:
- Refund requests submitted within 30 days from the purchase date and for less than $5,000.00 (USD) are eligible for a refund
- Refund requests for less than $5,000 (USD) that are submitted between 30 and 60 days from the purchase date will only qualify for an exchange that is of equal or greater value.
- Refunds will not be given for requests of $5,000 (USD) or more or for requests submitted after 60 days from the purchase date.
Non Refundable Items:
- Not For Resale (NFR) software
- Symantec Backup media CDs
- Appliances are non refundable. Replacement of failed hardware is provided for units covered under warranty. The standard hardware warranty is one year from the date of purchase. Support adds up to one additional year and quick-replacement shipment. For replacement please contact Technical Support.
- On-demand training must be cancelled prior to activation. There are no cancellations or refunds when training courses are purchased as a part of a training bundle. Symantec will not honor refund requests after 12 months from date of purchase. Exchange of any Symantec online on-demand license for the same material on CD-ROM is prohibited.
Support for Norton:
Support for Business:
If you would like to return a business product that was purchased in the Symantec Store and is eligible for a refund, call 1-877-294-5255.
Still need help?
- Contact the Symantec Store:
- Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)