Single Sign-on (SSO) and Identity-based Access Control for the Cloud
Symantec O3 is a unique cloud security platform that provides single sign-on and enforces access control policies across web applications. Symantec O3 helps enterprises migrate to Software as a Service (SaaS) applications while ensuring that proper risk management and compliance measures are in place to protect enterprise data and follow regulations.
Symantec O3 improves security without getting in the way of usability. With Symantec O3, end users only have to login once, across all of their web applications. It enables enterprise IT to provide single sign-on and access control security for multiple cloud applications.
In short, O3 enables enterprise IT to embrace the cloud while retaining visibility and control – simplifying the use of cloud applications for both enterprise IT staff and for users.
View an O3 Overview Webinar
- Single point of control for enforcing security and compliance policies across all cloud applications for both internal and mobile users
- Standards-based integration with identity management systems such as MS Active Directory, LDAP directories and legacy identity databases
- Mobile aware architecture that eliminates “side-door” access and protects data downloaded on mobile devices
- Support for essentially any SaaS or internal web application through a broad range of authentication and identity federation capabilities
- Consolidated access and security event logs across all the applications it protects
- Helps organizations manage risk while taking advantage of business agility and cost advantages of the cloud
- Improves security while preserving simple and convenient SSO access for all users
- Out of box support for existing identity infrastructure and applications
- Simplifies and lowers the cost for cloud compliance audits and forensics