Symantec Code Signing Certificates for Windows Phone
The #1 Code Signing Provider to Developers and Publishers Worldwide
Symantec is the exclusive provider of code signing certificates for Microsoft App Hub service. Developers and software publishers join App Hub to distribute Windows Phone and Xbox 360 applications for download through Windows Marketplace.
To Increase Downloads, Instill Trust First
- Digitally sign code for Windows 7.0 and higher applications.
- Enrollment integrated into the App Hub registration process.
- Free with your Microsoft App Hub registration.
For signing apps for Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 and older Windows Mobile OS, v5-6.5, enroll here
- Become a qualified developer to distribute your Windows Phone and Xbox 360 applications through the Windows Marketplace.
- Show customers that your apps are safe to download and reduce security warnings.
- Protect your brand and your reputation with a trusted digital signature.
- Symantec is a trusted provider of digital certificates for Microsoft Windows Logo programs.
Nearly a quarter of IT managers don’t know how secure their website is.
2011’s security breach at Sony’s PlayStation Network, thought to be the largest data security leakage ever, was so damaging its effects are still being felt today. After an infection of 10 of its servers, over 75 million global customer account details were stolen....
Posted: 14-May-2013 5:41:41 PM