Symantec Code Signing Certificates for Windows Phone
The #1 Code Signing Provider to Developers and Publishers Worldwide
Symantec is the exclusive provider of code signing certificates for Microsoft App Hub service. Developers and software publishers join App Hub to distribute Windows Phone and Xbox 360 applications for download through Windows Marketplace.
To Increase Downloads, Instill Trust First
- Digitally sign code for Windows 7.0 and higher applications.
- Enrollment integrated into the App Hub registration process.
- Free with your Microsoft App Hub registration.
For signing apps for Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 and older Windows Mobile OS, v5-6.5, enroll here
- Become a qualified developer to distribute your Windows Phone and Xbox 360 applications through the Windows Marketplace.
- Show customers that your apps are safe to download and reduce security warnings.
- Protect your brand and your reputation with a trusted digital signature.
- Symantec is a trusted provider of digital certificates for Microsoft Windows Logo programs.
You know just what a boon SSL can be to your business when it comes to keeping your transactions safe, ensuring that your sensitive information – such as credit card numbers, social security numbers and login credentials – is transmitted securely. Not only is it required by the Payment Card Industry, but it’s good business practice to...
Posted: Jun 17, 2013 4:34:41 PM