Symantec Education provides a full range of training solutions from Instructor Lead classes to Virtual Academy to help businesses of every kind maximize IT efficiency, enable IT best practices and enhance security awareness throughout the organization. Symantec Education also offers business-wide security awareness training to protect against misdeeds, mistakes and misfortune.
— Traditional public classroom training that includes comprehensive learning design, expert instructors who also have experience in the field, and available at over 30 locations in the US and Canada.
— When you have a large number of students to train, and the facilities and equipment in place, our instructors can deliver a private class just for your team.
- Dedicated (our facilities) - Training held at our facilities that are designed specifically for technical classroom training
- Customer Site Training - This entails exclusive instructor-led training at you preferred time and location. Education can deliver custom classes built for your environment and focused on your specific issues. Classes can be delivered with or without Symantec Education’s mobile equipment. This method is ideal for a larger number of students in need of rapid training.
- The Symantec Virtual Academy online learning environment recreates the traditional classroom learning experience with:
- Live webcasts: interactive sessions with the Symantec instructor
- Hands-on labs: running on dedicated Symantec servers allow first practice of the skills learned
- On-demand modules: allow for self-paced learning in greater detail on specific subjects
- Expert mentoring: ensures you can get answers you need directly from the instructor without interruption
Launch the Virtual Academy demo
or read the data sheet
for more information.
Read about a successful customer experience from InTechnology
Want an instructor in a particular location but don’t have the lab environment to conduct the class? Symantec will send an instructor to your location and bring the virtual lab capabilities to you, providing you with the opportunity to do the hands–on piece remotely. There’s no lab set up or configuration for you to worry about... Symantec takes care of all the details.
- Free web-based training subscriptions that are on-demand training available 24/7, 365 days a year. The same training content that is delivered in Symantec classrooms by live instructors is the basis of all eLibrary and Tech Center content: Full courses are broken into a number of 15-75 minute “bite-size” modules that are organized by product and version categories.