Symantec Code Signing Certificates for Adobe AIR
The #1 Code Signing Provider to Developers and Publishers Worldwide
Adobe requires developers and software publishers building desktop applications for Adobe AIR to digitally sign their code. Symantec Code Signing Certificates for Adobe AIR build trust in your reputation by authenticating your identity and validating code integrity.
Code Signing for Adobe AIR
- Digitally sign .air or .airi files
- Support Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)-1 and SHA 2 options
- Required for all AIR-based applications
- Show customers that your code or content is safe to download and reduce security warnings.
- Protect your brand and your reputation with a trusted digital signature.
- Reduce the cost of maintaining code with a free timestamp.
Nearly a quarter of IT managers don’t know how secure their website is.
2011’s security breach at Sony’s PlayStation Network, thought to be the largest data security leakage ever, was so damaging its effects are still being felt today. After an infection of 10 of its servers, over 75 million global customer account details were stolen....
Posted: 14 May, 2013 5:41:41 PM