Discover, monitor, protect and manage your confidential data wherever it’s stored and used – across endpoints, mobile devices, network and storage systems - with the market-leading data loss prevention solution from Symantec.
- Discover where data is stored across your endpoints and servers; identify true data owners and be alerted to unusual activity
- Monitor how data is being used when users are on and off the corporate network
- Protect data by notifying users about policy violations, securing exposed files and folders, and stopping outbound communications
- Manage data loss policies, workflow and remediation, reporting and administration from a powerful web-based management console
Symantec Data Loss Prevention 12.5 gives you greater control and visibility over confidential data use on cloud email, mobile devices and endpoints; simplifies deployment and management of your DLP system; and enables data owners to take direct action on policy violations.
- Cloud Prevent for Microsoft Office 365 enables businesses to accelerate cloud adoption by monitoring and protecting cloud email sent from Microsoft Exchange Online.
- Single Server Installation support enables you to deploy the Enforce platform, detection servers, and database on a single physical server for branch offices or small organizations, and lowers hardware and maintenance costs.
- Data Insight Self-Service Portal enables business data owners to review and remediate network file policy violations through an easily accessible web page, and streamlines the incident remediation process.
- Endpoint Agent discovers data on endpoints running Mac OS X; monitors events on endpoints running Microsoft Windows 8.1; monitors virtual desktops and applications hosted by VMware View and Microsoft Hyper-V; monitors data transferred through the Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol.
- Endpoint Communications allow more endpoint agents to connect to endpoint servers and improve system scalability.
- Endpoint Indexed Document Matching evaluates documents for exact content matches on endpoints in real-time and provides greater control over data use when users are off the network.
- Enforce Platform provides more flexible endpoint agent group configuration and enhanced agent health status reporting.
- Exact Data Matching enhancements increase the accuracy of data loss policies that look for fingerprinted data.
- Mobile Email Monitor detects confidential email downloaded by users to Android and iOS devices over the Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync protocol, and provides greater visibility into BYOD.
- Network Monitor detects confidential data sent over the new version of the Internet Protocol, IPv6.