Symantec Mobile AntiVirus for Windows Mobile
Mobile Security Software
Symantec Mobile AntiVirus 5.1 for Windows Mobile® enables secure mobile computing by providing comprehensive protection against malicious threats that target Windows Mobile operating systems. This on-device, automatic, real-time mobile security software helps protect against threats downloaded from the Web, sent via email or a Wi-Fi connection, or received via Bluetooth® or infrared ports.
- Mobile security solution quarantines viruses for later review.
- SMS listener allows administrators to remotely initiate select on-device actions.
- Advanced event log capability allows administrators to generate an on-device XML file that provides more detailed event logs than the on-device activity log.
- Windows Smartphone support.
- Continuous protection of data with a minimum amount of user intervention.
- Comprehensive mobile security protection without affecting performance by using a small application footprint on the device.
The increased use in the workplace of user-owned devices such as smartphones and tablets, often referred to as bring your own device (BYOD), provides businesses with significant productivity and cost benefits. However, it also presents a number of complex challenges related to security.
Due to the rise of smart media devices like smartphones, tablets and...
Posted: May 2, 2013 3:48:11 PM