Australian Sports Commission
Asia Pacific, Japan |
Public Sector |
The Australian Sports Commission needed tools to protect and manage its data and IT assets. Symantec data protection and archiving solutions helped the organization create tiered storage levels and sustain rapid data growth without increasing its backup window, and reduce the amount of primary storage devoted to email tenfold. Symantec endpoint management solutions saved weeks of consulting time during a Microsoft software audit, and Symantec messaging security solutions are blocking 5.1 million spam messages per month.
Subscribe to the Series
Subscribe to Symantec Podcasts to automatically receive these podcasts as they are published.
Subscribe using iTunes
Subscribe using other software
OR copy/paste the URL below into your reader’s subscription field to add the feed.
- Industry: Government: Federal
- Headquarters: Canberra, Australia
- Employees: 750
- Server platform: VMware ESX Server and Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 Data-center Edition running on HP servers
- Applications: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Aurion HR, TechnologyOne Financials, HP TRIM records management, ShopKeeper POS, MySourceMatrix CMS
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Storage: Hitachi Data Systems SAN
- Tape Library: Dell PowerVault ML6000