Veritas Storage Foundation for Windows
Veritas Storage Foundation High Availability for Windows provides advanced online storage management, high availability and disaster recovery for Microsoft Windows Server physical and virtual environments. Storage Foundation virtualizes storage seen by a host for an optimal management and online configuration experience. Thorough application protection spanning local availability through wide area disaster recovery is provided by Veritas Cluster Server.
- Fast failover of clustered shared storage
- Microsoft Hyper-V integration
- VMware integration
- Online storage configuration and management
- Local and remote data and application protection and disaster recovery
- I/O path availability and performance
- Optimizes storage performance and availability without disrupting the OS, hypervisor or applications
- Enhances Hyper-V environments with advanced storage management and disaster recovery features.
- Failover applications without a VM reboot to a standby healthy virtual machine for fast recovery of application from any failure without impacting VMware features such as vMotion and DRS.
- Spreads I/O across multiple paths for maximized performance, with path-fault tolerance for protection against path failure.
- Creates fault tolerant snapshot copies of data for quick recovery and off-host operations. Replicates data across any distance for migration and disaster recovery. Application and replication agents provided by Veritas Cluster Server provide detailed application protection and recovery.
- Improves operational efficiencies and visibility with centralized GUI management.