Symantec System Recovery Small Business Server Edition
The gold standard in disaster recovery
Symantec System Recovery 2013 delivers superior backup and disaster recovery for Small Business Windows servers that enable businesses to recover from downtime or disasters in minutes. With patented Restore Anyware™ technology, IT administrators can rapidly restore exactly what they need, when and where they need it–including entire physical and virtual machines to bare metal or dissimilar hardware as well as files, folders, and granular application objects. Unlike other technologies, Symantec System Recovery also provides cross-platform Physical-to-Virtual (P2V), Virtual-to-Virtual (V2V), and Virtual to-Physical (V2P) recoveries, making it the perfect complement to physical and virtual environments.
Symantec System Recovery 2013 Product Tour
Perform recoveries more efficiently, more reliably, and faster than ever before.
What are Agents, Options and Add-ons
Agents, options and add-ons are used to extend the functionality of the base product.
Symantec System Recovery Monitor (Included at no additional charge)
The Symantec System Recovery Monitor solution is a simple, standalone, lightweight management solution for managing up to 100 clients.
Show MoreShow Fewer
Symantec System Recovery Management Solution (Included at no additional charge)
The Symantec System Recovery Management Solution is a highly scalable, centralized management solution designed to centrally manage up to 20,000 Symantec System Recovery clients from a single management server:
- Centrally deploy, configure and manage Symantec System Recovery across your organization.
- Create, edit, and distribute backup jobs, policies, installation packages, upgrade packages, and client settings for local and remote systems.
- Monitor the recovery point status of Windows and Linux servers and Windows desktops/ laptops across your organization.
- Remotely recover one drive, multiple drives, or an entire computer.
- Troubleshoot and resolve backup policies remotely.
- Simplify the tracking of your environment with powerful preset reports.
Tip: For customers managing smaller Symantec System Recovery environments e.g. less than 100 protected clients, consider using Symantec System Recovery Monitor or the user friendly client console, rather than Symantec System Recovery Management Solution, for remote administration purposes. For more information, see http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/337689.htm