Symantec Code Signing Certificates for Java
The #1 Code Signing Provider to Developers and Publishers Worldwide
For developers and software publishers of Java applications for desktop and mobile devices, code signing reduces error messages and builds trust in your reputation. Symantec Code Signing Certificates for Java authenticate your identity and validate code integrity.
To Increase Downloads, Instill Trust First
- Digitally sign .jar files for desktop and midlet mobile Java platforms plus Netscape Object Signing.
- Support Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)-1 and SHA 2 options
- Recognized by Runtime Environment (JRE).
- Show customers that your code or content is safe to download and reduce security warnings.
- Protect your brand and your reputation with a trusted digital signature.
- Reduce the cost of maintaining code with a free timestamp.
Nearly a quarter of IT managers don’t know how secure their website is.
2011’s security breach at Sony’s PlayStation Network, thought to be the largest data security leakage ever, was so damaging its effects are still being felt today. After an infection of 10 of its servers, over 75 million global customer account details were stolen....
Posted: May 14, 2013 5:41:41 PM