Symantec MessageLabs Web Security.cloud
Symantec Web Security.cloud helps protect your organization from Web-borne threats and enables the control, monitoring and enforcement of Web Acceptable Use Policies with minimal latency. Automatically updated anti-malware layers block threats safely away from your network while URL filtering policies and Web traffic quota limits reduce Web misuse and help protect your bandwidth.
What are Agents, Options and Add-ons
Add-ons are additional products that work with the original product.
Hosted Anti-Spyware and Anti-Virus
Seventy percent of legitimate websites now contain some form of spyware, virus or other malware. Our hosted Anti-Spyware and Anti-Virus uses multiple signature scanning engines plus our proprietary technology, Skeptic™ to deliver the protection from the most sophisticated and targeted web based threats.
- Protect your organization from 100% of known web viruses.
- Ensure your network is not infected with spyware, trojans or other malware.
- Be confident that all web requests (including web pages, images and larger files such as PDFs, or media) are free from malicious code before they reach your network.
- Create customized block pages so employees understand why they cannot access infected websites.
Show MoreShow Fewer
Hosted URL Blocking
A core part of MessageLabs Hosted Web Security is web filtering, which enables you to enforce acceptable usage policies. Gain control over how your employees access the Internet and protect your business from the legal risks that can arise from inappropriate web use.
- Monitor and control website access and internet use across your organization.
- Block access to specific websites or broader website categories (over 80 exist).
- Create flexible time based rules for accessing non- work related sites.
- Block access to certain file types such as mp3, mpeg or other bandwidth heavy media files.
- Schedule or run on-demand reports detailing web activity within the organization.