Veritas Dynamic Multi-Pathing for VMware
Veritas Dynamic Multi-Pathing for VMware from Symantec provides improved storage I/O performance and availability for VMware ESX attached storage. It increases virtual machine and application availability by rerouting I/Os to available data paths in the event of a failure, and automatically restores failed paths that become healthy. Additionally, Dynamic Multi-Pathing for VMware integrates into VMware vCenter to provide administrative and monitoring capability within the VMware environment, as well as offering command line management and configuration.
Improve your Storage Path Management on VMware Environments (1:53)
In this video learn how Veritas Dynamic Multi-Pathing (DMP) for VMware from Symantec provides improved storage I/O performance and availability for VMware ESX attached storage.
- Provides storage path failure protection and fast failover
- Spreads I/O across multiple storage paths for maximum performance
- Enhanced I/O load-balancing algorithms
- Real-time path performance metrics
- Deep visibility from VMware environment reduces configuration errors and enables better decisions
- Visibility into storage array attributes, enabling workload assignment to the right tier and type of storage
- Detailed path performance metrics available within VMware vCenter
- Datacenter I/O visualization provides insight into I/O demands of individual guests
- Broad compatibility list enables choice of storage vendors without compromising on manageability