Secure Multiple Domain Names with a Single SSL Certificate
SAN Certificates are often used for Unified Communications (UC) to secure Microsoft Exchange 2007 Server, Office Communications Server 2007, or Mobile Device Manager as well as server names, intranet, and .local names. For example, you can secure all these domains with a single SAN Certificate:
SAN may also be used for:
- Servers within your intranet by name (example "server.local" or "faxtool")
- Hostnames (example - mailserver)
The Web's Most Trusted Security Provider
92% of the world's 100 largest banks and 75% of the 500 largest ecommerce sites in North America choose Symantec as their SSL provider2
. They trust our encryption technology and rigorous business authentication practices. When you protect your site with a Symantec SSL Certificate and display the Norton Secured Seal
, the most recognized trust mark on the Internet, your customers know that their transactions are secure.
SAN certificate availibility:
- Symantec Managed PKI for SSL allows up to 100 SANs with a single certificate
- Symantec Trust Center Enterprise Account up to 50 SANs with a single certificate
- Symantec Trust Center up to 25 SANs with a single certificate
2 Includes Symantec subsidiaries, affiliates, and resellers.