Security Program Assessment Services
Symantec Security Program Assessment evaluates the maturity of a customer's information security program providing an understanding of anticipated exposure to information security risk likely to result from gaps within security programs. Symantec security consultants support executives by evaluating, prioritizing and managing their portfolio of security controls. Our experts leverage their extensive information security knowledge to examine specific areas of control design through structured interviews, documentation reviews, threat modeling and focused workshops conducted with both business and technical stakeholders.Key Benefits
- Security from three perspectives: People "Strategic," Process "Operational," and Technology "Tactical"
- Assessment across seven core areas of security
- Evaluates the maturity of security program against the framework
- Identifies the desired state of security capabilities
- Prioritizes roadmap for achieving information security goals