250-352: Administration of Veritas Storage Foundation and High Availability Solutions 6.0 for Windows
Although each product varies in complexity and depth, all certification exams are created specifically for customers and cover core elements measuring technical knowledge against factors such as installation, configuration, product administration, day-to-day maintenance, and basic troubleshooting.
This program consists of a technical exam at a product/version level that validates that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully administer Veritas Storage Foundation and High Availability Solutions 6.0 for Windows.
To achieve this level of certification, candidates must pass the technical exam and accept the Symantec Certification Agreement.
Below includes the recommended preparation to achieve this level of expertise.
- Exam Objectives (PDF)
- Sample Exam
- The study guide is targeted for those who have attended the recommended 5 day training course. This self-study guide summarizes the key lessons and topics in the corresponding certification exam.
- Recommended 6 months experience working with Symantec Veritas Storage Foundation and High Availability Solutions 6.0 for Windows in a production or lab environment or equivalent working knowledge of Veritas Storage Foundation for Windows and High Availability Solutions.
- Recommended knowledge of storage and high availability concepts.
- Recommended knowledge of Windows system and network administration.
Familiarity with product documentation:
- Veritas Cluster Server Release Notes
- Veritas Cluster Server Installation and Upgrade GuideGuide
- Veritas Cluster Server Administrator’s Guide
- Veritas Cluster Server Getting Started Guide
- Veritas Storage Foundation and High Availability Solutions Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Veritas Storage Foundations and High Availability Solutions Release Notes
- Veritas Storage Foundations and High Availability Solutions Solutions Guide
- Veritas Storage Foundations and High Availability Solutions Getting Started Guide
- Veritas Storage Foundation Administrator’s Guide
Symantec Web sites (Symantec Technology Network, Symantec Support, and product pages)
Find available classes through Symantec Authorized Training Partner
- Veritas Cluster Server 6.0 for Windows: Administration (Instructor-Led Training (ILT) or Virtual Academy (VA) or On-Demand ILT (OD-ILT))
- Veritas Storage Foundation 6.0 for Windows: Administration (Instructor-Led Training (ILT) or Virtual Academy (VA) or On-Demand ILT (OD-ILT))
Note: If you do not have prior experience with this product, it is recommended that you complete an in-person, classroom training or Virtual Academy virtual classroom training class in preparation for the SCS exam. If you have experience with this product, you may find an online course equivalent to be sufficient. Be cautioned that attendance in a training course does not guarantee passage of a certification exam.
Contact the Symantec Certification Team
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you have questions or need further assistance, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org