250-410: Administration of Symantec Control Compliance Suite 11.x
Although each product varies in complexity and depth of technical knowledge and skill, all certification exams target end users and cover core elements measuring technical knowledge against factors such as installation, configuration, deployment and management, administration, and basic troubleshooting.
The certified end user will demonstrate an understanding and evaluation of the installation, configuration, deployment, management, administration, and basic troubleshooting of Control Compliance Suite 11.0. This understanding serves as a basis of technical knowledge and competency for Control Compliance Suite 11.0 in an enterprise environment.
To achieve this level of certification, candidates must pass the technical exam and accept the Symantec Certification Agreement.
Below includes the recommended preparation to achieve this level of expertise.
- Exam Objectives (PDF)
- Sample Exam
- Study Guide (PDF)
- Experience with the product through shadowing of a successful risk assessment, technical evaluation, product deployment, or six months experience administering Symantec Control Compliance Suite 11.0 and/or successful POC.
- Basic experience with common operating systems, Windows Networking (e.g., Microsoft Active Directory), and databases (e.g., Microsoft SQL Server 2005).
Familiarity with other resuorces:
- Symantec Connect
- Tech Support Knowledge Base
- Planning and Deployment Guide
- User Guide
- Release Notes
- Internal Help System
Find available classes through a Symantec Authorized Training Partner
- Symantec Control Compliance Suite 11.0: Administration Course (Instructor Led Training (ILT), Virtual Academy (VA), or Web-based Training (WBT)
- Symantec Control Compliance Suite 11.0: Differences course
Note: If you do not have prior experience with this product, it is recommended that you complete an in-person, classroom training or Virtual Academy virtual classroom training class in preparation for the SCS exam. If you have experience with this product, you may find an online course equivalent to be sufficient. Be cautioned that attendance in a training course does not guarantee passage of a certification exam.
Contact the Symantec Certification Team
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you have questions or need further assistance, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org