Law Offices of Nagashima, Ohno & Tsunematsu
Asia Pacific, Japan |
Email is a vital tool for lawyers at The Law Offices of Nagashima, Ohno & Tsunematsu, so any interruption or even slow response can impact its business operations. The firm recently deployed an email archiving solution based on Symantec Enterprise Vault, which reduced average mailbox size by 90 percent and improved performance.
In just seven years of existence, The Law Offices of Nagashima, Ohno & Tsunematsu (www.noandt.com/english) has become Japan’s largest law firm. The firm had 259 attorneys and 267 other employees at the start of 2007 and specializes in corporate law, financial law, and mergers and acquisitions. Nagashima, Ohno & Tsunematsu is based in Kioicho, Tokyo.
- Applications: Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
- Server OS: Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Storage: EMC CLARiiON CX700; EMC Centera
- Storage: EMC CLARiiON CX 3-20, EMC CLARiiON CX400, Dell PowerVault
- Tape Library: ADIC Scalar i500, Quantum