Yapı ve Kredi Bankası A.Ş
Yapi Kredi a leading Turkish financial institution saved the equivalent of $30,000 every month in reduced storage costs with Symantec Enterprise Vault. The bank’s audit teams using the Discovery Accelerator component are able to search, preserve, and review all email communications from a single interface to satisfy compliance regulations. Veritas Storage Foundation HA has centralized storage management and online configuration and administration, while helping to ensure Exchange and other applications remains online at almost all times.
Subscribe to the Series
Subscribe to Symantec Podcasts to automatically receive these podcasts as they are published.
Subscribe using iTunes
Subscribe using other software
OR copy/paste the URL below into your reader’s subscription field to add the feed.
- Industry: Financial Services
- Headquarters: Istanbul, Turkey
- Turkey's Fourth Largest Private Bank: 862 branches in more than 70 cities
- Mailboxes: 14,000
- Storage: EMC CLARiiON (primary) and EMC Centera (secondary)
- Operating systems: Windows 2008 Sp2 x64
- Applications: Includes Microsoft Exchange 2007