The proliferation of web-based technologies, the introduction of personal devices, and the increase of third party access into corporate networks benefit companies of all sizes. At the same time, these developments extend the corporate network perimeter and provide new avenues into it. Strong Authentication for Enterprises (SAFE) is an initiative to provide you with third party research that explores the activities "open" enterprises do every day by allowing access to company resources. The research also investigates the misconceptions that many enterprises have about strong authentication and offers recommendations for allowing secure access to corporate assets.
Symantec Validation and ID Protection Service (VIP)
Symantec VIP helps companies to mitigate risk and maintain compliance with a scalable, reliable Two-Factor Authentication platform delivered without the high cost of infrastructure and operations.
- Out-of-box self-service application–including token activation, token synchronization
- Flexible deployment options
- Free downloadable mobile phone credentials
- Wide choice of one-time password (OTP) credentials
- Integrates with enterprise infrastructure via plug-ins into popular enterprise applications
VIP Fraud Detection Service
VIP Fraud Detection Service provides a real-time, risk-based user and transaction monitoring system to combat account takeover and application fraud. The VeriSign Identity Protection (VIP) Fraud Detection Service provides convenient protection by learning user behavior.
- Flexible and Customizable Rules Engine
- Self-Learning Behavior Engine and User Profiling
- Automated Intervention and Alerts
- Integrated Strong Authentication Support
- Case Management and Reporting
- Proven Enterprise Performance
- Fraud Intelligence Network (FIN)
VeriSign Managed PKI Service
VeriSign Managed PKI Service is a PKI certificate management and authentication service that runs on VeriSign's proven globally managed, highly reliable infrastructure, and helps enterprises reduce risk and comply with security mandates.
- Cost-effective, both in terms of up-front cost and long-term total cost of ownership
- Reliable and based on a robust infrastructure of hardware, network, and software
- Scalable to meet ever-increasing business needs
- Supported by world-class professional services and customer support to ensure successful deployments
- Standards-based solutions that help preserve existing and future investments
- Based on well-established policies and procedures
Webcast: Authenticating Your Open Enterprise: Common Myths and Critical Recommendations
Learn key findings from a recent study, common myths about authentication, and recommendations for safely enabling access to resources.
Forrester Consulting surveyed hundreds of IT professionals to learn how they provide access in an open enterprise environment. Read what IT professionals say about these new challenges and review Forrester's key recommendations.
Learn key recommendations to help you understand today’s changing business environment and enable secure access to your critical business information.
Podcast: Forrester Consulting Talks about SAFE
Key findings from a commissioned study on strong authentication.