Symantec Encryption Desktop Corporate
Secure File Transfer
Symantec Encryption Desktop Corporate provides flexible, multi-layered encryption by bundling Drive Encryption to secure the files stored on local hard drives, Desktop Email Encryption to secure confidential data in email, and File Share Encryption to securely share files with selected colleagues and in the cloud.
- Secure file sharing locks down the entire contents of a laptop, desktop, external drive, or USB flash drive, including boot sectors, system, and swap files.
- Enables encrypted email and secure AIM® Instant Messages.
- Creates storage-independent encrypted containers for secure file sharing and transport of specific files using included utilities; PGP Self-Decrypting Archive, PGP Virtual Disk, and PGP Zip.
- Includes PGP Shredder which can completely destroy unwanted disk-based files and folders.
- Drive Encryption can be centrally deployed and managed by Symantec Encryption Management Server
- Rapid deployment and transparent operation minimizes user disruption while improving stored data protection.
- Secures email without burdening users, to improve compliance with policies and regulations without hindering productivity.
- Allows users to easily and transparently share encrypted files and folders, improving data security without impacting user productivity.
- Management by Encryption Management Server centralizes creation, deployment and management of data security policies and reporting