Unrivaled Security Symantec Endpoint Protection goes beyond antivirus to deliver layered protection at the endpoint. Leveraging the power of our Global Intelligence Network, Insight and SONAR technologies analyze the reputation and characteristics of suspicious files to determine if they pose a danger to your systems. Network Threat Protection analyzes incoming data streams and proactively blocks threats. Combined with traditional antivirus, firewall and IPS, these technologies deliver full protection across both physical and virtual systems.
Learn more about
Blazing Performance In today’s global business environment, every second counts. Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 has replaced traditional scanning of every file with scan elimination and de-duplication through Virtual Image Exception and Shared Insight Cache, and access to the largest Global Intelligence Network to reduce scan times and provide the fastest performance available. Quite simply, files known to be good can be skipped, causing Endpoint Protection to scan faster and smarter.
Smarter Management With a single high-powered agent and a single management console, Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 provides layered protection across Windows, Mac, Linux and Virtual machines. Customers can take advantage of even more simplified management thorough enhanced remote deployment and granular policy settings that enable system lockdown, application and device control, and host integrity.
- Smarter: AV-Test.org has shown that Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 detects and removes more threats than any other solution in its class. 1
- Faster: PassMark Software demonstrates that Symantec Endpoint Protection dominated every product tested in overall score. 2
- Fewer Scans: Insight creates sophisticated white lists by leveraging over 3.1 billion files to establish reputation ratings and outperform the industry in scheduled and on-demand scanning. 2
- 1 - AV-TEST Product Review and Certification Report – Jul-Aug/2013
- 2 - Enterprise Endpoint Security Performance Benchmarks, PassMark Software, August 2014