1. Browse or Search for courses using the Symantec Education online Course Catalog. You can browse all offerings by product group from this page or use the Search features to find all courses that match your search criteria.
2. Enter a keyword and/or product group in the search box and click Search. If you are looking for instructor-led courses only you can speed up your search by clicking the Advanced Search link and selecting Instructor-Led Training from the Delivery Type menu.
3. A listing of all offerings that match your search criteria will be presented. Click on the course title to see dates and locations, then click “Availability” for your selected course to see availability details and to register.
4. Click on the Register link to login in to the registration system to complete the transaction.
Note: If you have an Education Voucher please click here for instructions.
Phone: Please call Symantec Education at (02) 3468-2184 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will also receive an email notification if we cancel your reservation due to lack of payment.These notifications serve as your receipt, so please print and save them for your records. If you do not receive email confirmation of your order within 24 hours, please call us at (02) 3468-2184 email: email@example.com.
By credit card
Symantec currently accepts MasterCard, VISA, and American Express credit cards. If you use our online CyberCash-based Credit Card payment option, upon acceptance of your payment by the system we will consider your enrollment in the class "confirmed."
When you're registering online, be prepared to:
1. Indicate card type: VISA, Master Card, or American Express
2. Provide the cardholder's name as indicated on the card. For the transaction to be successful, the name and address you provide online must match the name and billing address on file for the credit card.
3. Provide the credit card number and expiration date.
By Symantec Education Voucher
To register for courses with an Education Training Credits voucher please follow these steps:
1. Search for Instructor-Led courses using the Symantec Education online Course Catalog.
2. View your selected course’s details and available offerings. On the Course Offerings page click on the Availability link to view details, then click on the Register link to add a course to your cart.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to login/register.
4. When you are presented with the Billing Information page enter your Education voucher and click the Place Order button.
Note: Please pay close attention to zeros and "O"s within your voucher number. If you receive an error when submitting your Education voucher number, please verify your zeros and "O"s, as they look very similar.
All classes must be paid in full before the start of class.
Registration for Symantec Education training offerings are on a "first come, first serve" basis. We recommend registering four to six weeks in advance for instructor-led courses. We must receive payment within two business days in order to confirm your registration.
Symantec will not honor refund requests after 12 months from date of order.
Symantec reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a course due to low enrollment or if necessitated by other circumstances. Symantec will notify you via email at least 10 business days prior to the course start date. Once notified you may reschedule or receive a full credit. Symantec shall not be liable for non refundable travel arrangements if a course is rescheduled/cancelled.
There are no cancellations or refunds when Instructor Led and Virtual Academy courses are purchased as a part of a training bundle.
Symantec will not honor refund requests after 12 months from date of purchase.
Exchange of any Symantec online on-demand license for the same material on CD-ROM is prohibited.
Most Symantec Education centers open at 8:30 am daily with classes starting at 9 am. Classes end at approximately 5:00 pm daily. Typically, there is a lunch break, as well as a 15-minute break mid-morning and mid afternoon. Class registration confirmation notices and email reminders provide students with more specific information about each class.
For additional information, call (02) 3468-2184 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The minimum course delivery duration for onsite training is two days.
To register for any onsite training, please plan four to six weeks in advance. We require confirmation of the required equipment checklist and payment prior to scheduling and confirming a date for the onsite course. Once the date is firmly scheduled, our cancellation policy becomes effective.
-A focus on your business needs and learning objectives
-Flexible content, agenda and delivery options
-Training materials provided
-Privacy and confidentiality: the opportunity to explore issues specific to your organization without members of other companies being present
-Symantec traveling equipment (if applicable): Leave the technical setup to us; we bring it, set it up and tear it down
If the event is to be delivered onsite at your location with our traveling equipment, then we will also provide the software and hardware required for the course.
If the event is to be delivered on-site using your equipment, we will help you identify the technical environment requirements to ensure a successful training engagement.
If you do not show up for the event, or if you cancel on the day of the event, you will be charged one hundred (100) percent of the event fee. This charge covers everything, including related fees.
You also need to complete ALL browser settings indicated below.
If you are still unable to view the eLibrary or Tech Center modules after completing ALL steps above:
a. If you are using a company computer/laptop contact your IT department, as there may be additional corporate firewall restrictions or filters which can't be altered by employees. Otherwise, contact us.
b. If you are using a personal computer please contact us.
• Windows® XP and above—English only
• Apple Mac® OS X "Leopard" and above — English only
• UNIX: Linux, Solaris, SUSE, etc. limited support — English only
•Microsoft® Internet Explorer V8 and above
• Mozilla Firefox® V3.5 and above
• Google Chrome™ latest version
•Sun JVM 1.5x or later
• Sun JVM 1.6.x (recommended)
•Download from http://www.java.com.