Symantec Mobile Management
Mobile Device Management software for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone Devices
Symantec Mobile Management (SMM) is a scalable MDM platform that enterprises can rely on to enable, secure and manage mobile devices. SMM enables enterprise-wide mobile email and application rollouts, safeguards mobile data and devices and provides comprehensive visibility and control of the mobile environment. Built on an enterprise-proven and globally deployed platform, SMM provides the scalability and robustness for enterprises to mobilize with confidence. Supports iOS, Android and Windows Phone platforms.
Bring Your Own Device IT at Laclede Gas (2:24)
Centralizes Mobile Management with Symantec Solution (2:24)
• Device Management, Application Management and Threat Protection in a single suite.
• One solution for devices, apps and data across personal and corporate devices.
Symantec Mobile Management Platform
Symantec Mobile Management can be installed either as standalone or as an add-on to Symantec ITMS deployment.
Mobile Management (Standalone version)
- Microsoft Windows 2008 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
Mobile Management (Symantec ITMS integrated version):
- No additional requirements. SMM can be added on to existing ITMS infrastructure.
Mobile Management (Microsoft SCCM version)
- Configuration Manager is required for use of Symantec Mobile Management for Configuration Manager