We all know that the threat landscape has worsened – but how much?
- 5.5B attacks in 2011, an 81% increase over 2010.
- 403M unique pieces of malware, an increase of 41% over 2010.
- 4595 web attacks per day, an increase of 36% over 2010.
But these attacks only hit the biggest businesses in the world, right?
- Not really…50% of the attacks hit companies of 2500 people or less.
- ...which means 50% of the attacks hit companies of 2500 or more.
This is just a sample of some of the data in Symantec's Annual Internet Security Threat Report. Come learn more about the trends driving this data and get an update on ome of the world's newest, most complex threats, including Flame.
Learn how Symantec's Malicious Activity Assessment and Web Gateway can help you identify if any of these threats have penetrated your organization. Each attendee can enter a drawing for the chance to win a Samsung GalaxyTab2 10.1.
Registration is mandatory and seating is limited. Please register today for the city nearest you.