When working with Exchange, one of the first things to consider is how to keep the bad things out. Since the majority of malicious code, spam, and viruses enter organizations via email, protection needs to start there—before the email ever gets to the Exchange server.
Symantec provides mail security to meet any organization’s needs with options to run locally on the Exchange server to:
- Filter spam at the messaging gateway (offloading Exchange)
- Filter email in the cloud before it ever reaches the network
- Offer best-of-breed spam prevention that is more than 99% effective, and with 1 in 1 million false positives
Symantec Messaging Security Solutions
Provides award-winning, integrated mail protection and filters against latest virus threats, spam, and security risks while enforcing internal policies on Microsoft Exchange.
- Industry-leading anti-spam technology with over 20 filtering technologies and an effectiveness rate of more than 99 percent and near-zero false positives.
- Integrated and flexible user and group-based content filtering for policy enforcement, blocking inappropriate content and restricting confidential information from being sent outside of the company.
- Centralized management, consolidated reports and intuitive user interface provides a consistent and high performance administration experience.
Delivers cost-effective protection against new messaging threats, and is available as a physical email security or VMware-based virtual appliance.
Brightmail Gateway provides complete inbound and outbound messaging security for email and IM, with:
- Effective and accurate anti-spam and antivirus protection
- Advanced content filtering, and data loss prevention technology
- Continuous automatic updates, global and local IP reputation analysis, and comprehensive reporting
Provides IT professionals an integrated easy-to-administer solution for securing and managing email, Web, and instant messaging traffic. MessageLabs Hosted Email Security:
- Includes an industry-leading SLA that covers 100% protection against known and unknown viruses and 99% spam capture
- Combines advanced email antivirus, anti-spam, and content filtering capabilities
- Requires no onsite hardware or software