You Should Consider SWITCH & SAVE!
Enjoy the benefits from fast, effective endpoint protection and save up to 45% off the MSRP when you switch from a qualifying endpoint* to Symantec Endpoint Protection.
What is Symantec Endpoint Protection?
Combating the rapid growth of advanced and targeted attacks requires intelligent security at the endpoint. Powered by the world’s largest civilian threat intelligence network, Symantec Endpoint Protection proactively identifies at-risk files and stops zero-day threats without slowing down performance. It combines multiple layers of protection with intelligent security and policy control in a single client, across both physical and virtual, for the most-effective protection available. With competitive uninstaller, you can deploy Symantec Endpoint Protection and remove your current endpoint security product at the same time without any interruption.
Why Switch to Symantec Endpoint Protection?
Symantec is the most trusted advisor and a market leader in cyber security.
13 years as Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for endpoint protection3
No.1 market share according to IDC report
Awards AAA rating for over 10 consecutive quarters from Dennis Technology Lab
World’s largest civilian threat intelligence network from which derives the unique advanced security technologies
Watch a Demo
In this 4-minute video, you’ll see:
- A simplified interface that gives you the in-depth visibility of your entire infrastructure
- How to navigate the core protection layers from a single management console
- How easy to switch to Symantec Endpoint Protection with competitive uninstaller
With the help of Symantec Endpoint Protection, Banjercito increased IT staff productivity, saved hardware and software costs, improved its risk posture, and reduced email-borne malware and spamware.
If You are Interested in Switching…
*Special pricing is available for use in situations in which a directly-competitive third party solution is being displaced by a Symantec solution. Free offerings and those integrated into operating systems generally do not qualify.
1. AV-TEST Product Review and Certification Report, 2015
2. Enterprise Endpoint Security Performance Benchmarks, PassMark Software, Aug 2014
3. Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms, Dec 2014
4. Dennis Technology Lab report, 2015