250-250: Veritas Storage Foundation 5.0 Administration for UNIX
Although each product varies in complexity and depth, all certification exams are created specifically for customers and cover core elements measuring technical knowledge against factors such as installation, configuration, product administration, day-to-day maintenance, and troubleshooting.
The program consists of the Veritas Storage Foundation technical exam at a product/version level that validates that the successful candidate has important knowledge and skills necessary to administer, install, operate, or integrate Veritas Storage Foundation 5.0 on a UNIX platform.
To achieve this level of certification, candidates must pass the technical exam and accept the Symantec Certification Agreement.
Below includes the recommended preparation to achieve this level of expertise.
- Exam Objectives
- Sample Exam
- The study guide is targeted for those who have attended the recommended 5 day training course. This self-study guide summarizes the key lessons and topics in the corresponding certification exam.
- Recommended 6 months of hands-on experience using Veritas Storage Foundation.
- Knowledge of UNIX system and storage administration.
- Product documentation for Veritas Storage Foundation 5.0
- Preparation Time for Certification Exams
- For information on the format of our exams, please visit our Certification FAQs
Other Recommended Courses:
- Storage Virtualization Concepts
Note: Be cautioned that attendance in a training course does not guarantee passage of a certification exam.
Contact the Symantec Certification Team
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you have questions or need further assistance, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org