250-351: Administration of Veritas Storage Foundation High Availability 5.0 for Windows
Although each product varies in complexity and depth, all certification exams are created specifically for customers and cover core elements measuring technical knowledge against factors such as installation, configuration, product administration, day-to-day maintenance, and troubleshooting.
This program consists of a technical exam at a product/version level that validates that the successful candidate has important knowledge and skills necessary to plan, design, and deploy Veritas Storage Foundation High Availability 5.0 for Windows in an enterprise environment.
To achieve this level of certification, candidates must pass the technical exam and accept the Symantec Certification Agreement.
Below includes the recommended preparation to achieve this level of expertise.
- Exam Objectives (PDF)
- Sample Exam
- The study guide is targeted for those who have attended the recommended 5 day training course. This self-study guide summarizes the key lessons and topics in the corresponding certification exam.
- Recommended 12 months of hands-on field experience working with Windows clusters, including Veritas Storage Foundation
- Knowledge of Veritas Storage Foundation 5.0 or equivalent working knowledge of Veritas Storage Foundation
- Knowledge of storage virtualization and high availability concepts
- Knowledge of Windows system and network administration
- Product documentation for Veritas Storage Foundation High Availability 5.0 for Windows
- Preparation Time for Certification Exams
Other Recommended Courses:
- High Availability Concepts
- Storage Virtualization Concepts
- Cluster Server for Windows
Note: Be cautioned that, attendance in a training course does not guarantee passage of a certification exam.
Contact the Symantec Certification Team
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you have questions or need further assistance, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org