250-365: Data Protection Administration for Windows using NetBackup 6.5
Although each product varies in complexity and depth, all certification exams are created specifically for customers and cover core elements measuring technical knowledge against factors such as installation, configuration, product administration, day-to-day maintenance, and troubleshooting.
This program consists of the Veritas NetBackup technical exam at a product/version level that validates that the successful candidate has important knowledge and skills necessary to plan, install, configure, and maintain a data protection environment using NetBackup version 6.5 and below on the Windows platform.
To achieve this level of certification, candidates must pass the technical exam and accept the Symantec Certification Agreement.
# of Questions: 85 - 95
Exam Duration: 120 minutes
Below includes the recommended preparation to achieve this level of expertise.
- Exam Objectives (PDF)
- Sample Exam
- The study guide is targeted for those who have attended the recommended 5 day training course. This self-study guide summarizes the key lessons and topics in the corresponding certification exam
- Recommended 12 months of hands-on experience using NetBackup
- Familiarity with the administration and configuration of the Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 operating system
- Product documentation for NetBackup 6.5
- Preparation Time for Certification Exams
- For information on the format of our exams, please visit our Certification FAQs
Other Recommended Courses:
Note: Be cautioned that, attendance in a training course does not guarantee passage of a certification exam.
Contact the Symantec Certification Team
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you have questions or need further assistance, send an email to email@example.com