250-400: Administration of Altiris Client Management Suite 7.0
Although each product varies in complexity and depth, all certification exams are created specifically for customers and cover core elements measuring technical knowledge and competency against factors such as installation, configuration, product administration, day-to-day maintenance, and troubleshooting.
This program consists of a technical exam at a product/version level that validates that the successful candidate has important knowledge and skills necessary to plan, deploy, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot Altiris Client Management Suite 7.0.
To achieve this level of certification, candidates must pass the technical exam and a prerequisite exam.
# of Questions: 85 - 95
Exam Duration: 120 minutes
Passing Score: 66%
Below includes the recommended preparation to achieve this level of expertise.
- Exam Objectives
- Sample Exam
- The study guide is targeted for those who have attended the recommended 5 day training course. This self-study guide summarizes the key lessons and topics in the corresponding certification exam.
- Recommended minimum 6 – 12 months working with Management Platform 7.0 Administration with Notification Server and Client Management Suite
- Product documentation for Client Management Suite
Familiarity with the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server administration and maintenance
- Microsoft network administration and maintenance
- Microsoft SQL database administration and maintenance
- Microsoft Active Directory administration and maintenance
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
Symantec Web sites (Symantec Technology Network, Symantec Support, and product pages)
Note: Be cautioned that, attendance in a training course does not guarantee passage of a certification exam.
Contact the Symantec Certification Team
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you have questions or need further assistance, send an email to email@example.com