250-401: Administration of Symantec Management Platform 7.0 with Notification Server
Although each product varies in complexity and depth, all certification exams are created specifically for customers and cover core elements measuring technical knowledge and competency against factors such as installation, configuration, product administration, day-to-day maintenance, and troubleshooting.
This program consists of a technical exam at a product/version level that validates that the successful candidate has important knowledge and skills necessary to plan, deploy, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot Symantec Management Platform 7.0 with Notification Server
To achieve this level of certification, candidates must pass the technical exam and accept the Symantec Certification Agreement.
Below includes the recommended preparation to achieve this level of expertise.
Ability to perform administrative tasks for the following:
- Symantec Management Platform
- Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Notification Server
- Altiris Agent
- Site Server, including task service and package service
- Replication and Hierarchy
- Symantec Installation Manager
Symantec Web sites (Symantec Technology Network, Symantec Support, and product pages)
- Symantec Management Platform 7.0 with Notification Server - WBT
- Symantec Management Platform 7.0 with Notification Server – 5 day ILT (including labs)
- Symantec eLibrary
Note: Be cautioned that attendance in a training course does not guarantee passage of a certification exam.
Contact the Symantec Certification Team
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you have questions or need further assistance, send an email to email@example.com