250-406: Administration of Clearwell eDiscovery Platform 7.x
Although each product varies in complexity and depth, all certification exams are created specifically for customers and cover core elements measuring technical knowledge against factors such as legal hold management, collection management, installation, system configuration, deployment, distributed architecture, case creation and management, source set up, discovery, processing, filters, analytics, advanced searching, tags, folders, user management, reviewing, exporting, producing, system maintenance, as well as troubleshooting and exception handling.
This program consists of a technical exam at a product/version level that validates that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully administer Clearwell eDiscovery Platform 7.x.
To achieve this level of certification, candidates must pass the technical exam and accept the Symantec Certification Agreement.
Below includes the recommended preparation to achieve this level of expertise.
- Exam Objectives (PDF)
- Sample Exam
- The study guide is targeted for those who have attended the recommended 5 day training course. This self-study guide summarizes the key lessons and topics in the corresponding certification exam.
- Recommended 6 months experience working with Clearwell eDiscovery Platform 7.x in a production or lab environment.
- Recommended familiarity with standard backup and availability concepts
- Recommended experience with:
- The official SALES demo
- Administration in production environment
- Design and sizing
Familiarity with product documentation:
- Legal Hold Setup Guide
- Legal Hold User Guide
- Identification and Collection Network Setup Guide
- Identification and Collection Guide
- Identification and Collection Reference Card
- Identification and Collection OnSite Collections Reference Card
- System Administration Guide
- Clearwell QuickStart Guide
- Case Administration Guide
- Load File Import Guide
- Export and Production Guide
- Pre-Processing Navigation Guide
- User Rights Management Reference Card
- Production Reference Card
- Clearwell Navigation Reference Card
- User Guide
- Reviewer QuickStart Guide
- Review and Redaction Reference Card
- Search Guide
Hands-on Experience (Real World or Virtual):
Symantec Web sites (Symantec Technology Network, Symantec Support, and product pages)
Note: If you do not have prior experience with this product, it is recommended that you complete an in-person, classroom training or Virtual Academy virtual classroom training class in preparation for the SCS exam. If you have experience with this product, you may find an online course equivalent to be sufficient. Be cautioned that attendance in a training course does not guarantee passage of a certification exam.
Contact the Symantec Certification Team
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you have questions or need further assistance, send an email to email@example.com