|Authorized Symantec Education Center
1150 1st Ave, Suite 200
King of Prussia, PA 19406
View Larger Map and Get Directions
General InformationGet Directions from: airport and other areas
- The ExitCertified IT Training Center opens daily at 8:00 a.m. with classes beginning at 9:00 a.m. Classes conclude at approximately 5:00 p.m.
- Beverages and snacks are provided daily
- A cafeteria/deli is available on location
- Messages for students may be left at 610-337-2400
- ExitCertified is only 20 miles from downtown Philadelphia and 26.5 miles from Philadelphia International Airport. Located near the Valley Forge National Park and King of Prussia Mall, it is easily accessible from the Pennsylvania Turnpike, I-76, I-476 and I-95.
It is our policy to provide a tobacco-free environment indoors and outdoors on Symantec U.S. campuses and during all Company-sponsored activities. Symantec property includes all areas of company property, whether owned or leased by Symantec, including office buildings, facilities, parking lots, and vehicles owned, leased or managed by Symantec. For the purposes of this policy, this definition also includes personal vehicles that are parked or present on Symantec property. This policy is applicable 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It does not apply to a workspace in an employee's home. Symantec strives to comply with all tobacco ordinances in locations where Symantec has facilities. In the event that a local ordinance provides for more stringent restrictions, Symantec facilities in that location will adhere to the local ordinance.