Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG
Organization Profile With a market share of more than 40 percent for sheet-fed offset printing machines, Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG is one of the world’s leading solution providers for the print media industry. The company develops and produces precision printing presses, plate imaging, and postpress systems and software to integrate all the processes in a printing plant. With headquarters in Heidelberg, Germany, sites in seven countries, and roughly 250 sales offices throughout the world, the company looks after more than 200,000 customers.
- 20,000 clients on 13,500 endpoints, including 8,000 notebooks
- 20 Microsoft Exchange servers, including 9 distributed across various sites
- 2 gateways for email traffic
- 1 gateway for email gateway administration
- 60 servers worldwide for Active Directory and Office Communication Services