MHI Engine System Asia Pte. Ltd.
Asia Pacific, Japan | Manufacturing | Small Business
MHI Engine System Asia Pte. Ltd. (MHI) is a Singapore-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. that manufactures diesel generators and marine engines. To improve endpoint, messaging, and data security, and streamline workflow for engineers and IT staff, the company turned to Symantec solutions. MHI has experienced no disruption or downtime from viruses or malware since deployment, and is saving 24 hours a month in remediation time.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Founded: 1981
- Headquarters: Singapore
- Number of employees: 75
- Core product: Mitsubishi diesel generators
- Server platform: IBM servers running Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Enterprise
- Applications: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, MAPICS ERP, eC-Link ERP
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Storage: IBM System Storage N Series
- Tape library: IBM TS3100 tape library and TS2900 autoloader