Presbyterian Healthcare Services (PHS)
North America |
Presbyterian Healthcare Services (PHS) is a system of nonprofit hospitals, which, along with Presbyterian Healthcare Plan, creates an integrated healthcare system in New Mexico. Due to the nature of its business, PHS requires faultless continuity of systems and strict adherence to industry standards for healthcare operations. PHS underwent a 14-month migration to an integrated set of Symantec solutions for incident visibility, response, and management.
Business Value Analysis Study
Symantec solutions enabled Presbyterian Healthcare Services (PHS) to consolidate its IT security applications under one highly integrated umbrella. This allowed for far greater regulatory and security compliance because PHS is able to view all incidents in a single dashboard or report. The transformation also reduced security remediation time from days to hours per incident.
- Founded: 1907
- Industry: Healthcare
- Type: Private, nonprofit statewide healthcare system
- Headquarters: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Service area: State of New Mexico
- Facilities: 7 hospitals, including the 453-bed Presbyterian Hospital in Albuquerque and 29 community-based clinics
- Employees: Approximately 9,500, including 300 physicians
- IT organization number of employees: 300 full-time